Wisden Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Somerset County Cricket Club Ltd
2. Employees of Somerset County Cricket Club or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Only one prize can be won per person, not per Twitter account.
5. Closing date for entry will be 14th May 2015 at 11pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. 3 invidivual Winners will be chosen and sent a direct message over Twitter to confirm their details and an address they would like the prize to be sent to.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Somerset County Cricket Club and not to any other party.