Only a few places still available for Somerset Pavilion Tours
There are only a few spaces still available for our Members Open Day on Monday December 7th.
With the magnificent new Somerset Pavilion now open, we are giving Somerset Members the chance to have guided tours of the fantastic new facility.
Tours will depart from the reception area of the new building and the only slots still available are:
There will be a maximum of 15 people per tour and all the tours will be hosted by a member of the Somerset CCC Commercial Team.
On announcing the Open Day Somerset CEO Guy Lavender said: “It’s safe to say that everyone who is connected to the Club is extremely excited that the Somerset Pavilion will be opening soon. We hope that members and visitors will enjoy the combination of tradition with a modern design. We think the building offers supporters an incredible vantage point from which to enjoy Somerset in action.
“It is only right and fair that we give our Members the opportunity to have guided tours of the building before it is open to the general public. Therefore we hope to see as many Members as possible on December 7th.”
For more information or to book yourself on to a tour please call us on 0845 337 1875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Somerset Pavilion comprises the following facilities:
- Tiered ground floor seating with concessions and toilets.
- A café bistro located on the ground floor.
- The 1875 Club and five high quality boxes on the first floor.
- Top floor seating with concessions and toilets.
- The roof top terrace.
- Media centre.
The building will operate in the following way for the 2016 season and these arrangements will be reviewed at the end of the year:
- The café bistro will be open to both Members and non-Members on all match days. It will also be open from December 1st on all non-match days for the general public.
- The ground floor seats will be available for Members and non-Members for County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup matches but will be Members only for NatWest T20 Blast games.
- The 1875 Club and boxes will be restricted to those that have purchased Membership of the 1875 Club or a box.
- The top floor seats will be Members only for County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup matches. For NatWest T20 Blast matches the top floor seats will be sold separately and will be available for purchase by non-Members or Members (for an incremental fee).
- The roof top terrace will remain open whenever possible for Members during County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup matches but may be restricted on occasions for the Club’s use. The roof top terrace will be sold separately for NatWest T20 Blast matches.
- The media centre will only be accessible for accredited media.
Don’t miss out on this chance to be one of the first people to experience the new Somerset Pavilion. Book your tour now!