Job Vacancy: Club Receptionist
Accountable To: Head of Commercial Operations
Responsible for: Reception
SCCC is a highly successful and varied organisation that hosts almost 50 days of First Class cricket, numerous conferences and events throughout the year as well as having an important role in the local community. We have 5,500 Members and have crowds of 7,500 supporters for some matches.
This position is a crucial appointment in a small and close knit team. We require an individual with fantastic customer service skills as they will be the first point of contact both on the phone and in person to the public. The person must be willing to take ownership of the Reception area, overseeing visitors, car park passes and permits, and assisting all staff with general administration duties such as copy typing, filing and transport bookings. The person must also be willing to learn about the ticketing and membership process, assisting with day to day sales. As such the person will be required to develop an excellent relationship with the internal staff at the Club as well as with our Members and supporters. This is a key and demanding role in a busy organisation which has a strong Club ethos and camaraderie. Please note; there will be some weekend and evening work in line with our fixture list.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
• Being the front of house for the Club
• Overseeing the Reception area, ensuring all leaflets and advertisement are up to date.
• Oversee general Reception duties such as Visitor Passes, Car Park Passes and Permits.
• Added sales support when needed (including data entry) for ticketing, events and memberships.
• Assist all Club Staff with general administration duties
• Reconcile the daily financial Sales Sheet.
• Other duties as directed by the Chief Executive or Head of Commercial Operations.
Salary will be £16k dependent on experience
Interviews will be held W/C 18th April and will include basic administration based tests. More information will be given to those shortlisted.
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the closing date for applications is Sunday 17th April 2016.