England v South Africa: General Ballot Open!
The General Ballot for tickets for the IT20 between England and South Africa at the Cooper Associates County Ground on June 23rd 2017 is open.
You can apply for up to four tickets per transaction but you will require a valid email address.
The Ballot will close at 23:59 on Sunday 6th November with the draw being made the following week.
“We are England Cricket Supporters” will have a higher chance of acquiring tickets by having access to a set allocation of tickets within the General Ballot. They will need to enter a promo code when entering the ballot. This promo code was supplied in a TwelfthMan email prior to the ballot opening. The closing date for this is 23:59 on Sunday 30th October with unsuccessful entrants automatically being added into the General Ballot which closes a week later.
How to Enter the Ballot:
- Online: The easiest way to enter the ballot is to fill out the online form (from 10am)
- In Person: Visit the Reception in the Andrew Caddick Pavilion (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- By Telephone: Call 0333 358 3464 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Post: Application Forms will be available to collect or can be downloaded below and returned to the Club either in person or through the post.
What Happens Next?
Once the Ballot closes, the draw will be made the following week and the Club will email to let you know if you have been successful and how to purchase your tickets. Tickets will be posted a maximum of eight weeks prior to the match date.
- To download a General Ballot Form; please click here: General Ballot Form
These can then be returned to the Club in person or by post to: IT20, Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1JT
Seating will be sold on an allocated basis as follows:
|Category A||SOLD OUT*||SOLD OUT*||Somerset Pavilion Elevated|
|Category B||SOLD OUT*||SOLD OUT*||Marcus Trescothick Stand, Sir Ian Botham Stand, Somerset Pavilion Lower.|
|Category C||£60||£20||Somerset Stand, Ondaatje Stand Adults with Juniors, Ondaatje Stand Non-Alcohol Stand and all Temporary Stands|
|Category D||£40||£15||Restricted Views in all Stands|
Additional administration charges on the overall transaction will also be applied as follows:
|Online||In Person & Postal||Telephone|
|Standard Delivery (first class)||£1.50||£2.50||£3.50|
|Recorded Delivery (tracked)||£3.00||£4.00||£5.00|
Terms & Conditions
- All tickets will be sold on a non-refundable, non-transferable basis.
- All tickets will be for an allocated seat within the ground which you must use on the match day.
- Junior tickets are classified as Under 16’s.
- Supporters who enter the Ballot must have a valid email address and can apply for up to four tickets per transaction. You may only enter the ballot once under your email address.
- The TwelfthMan Ballot will have a number of tickets from which the Ballot is automatically drawn. Unsuccessful applicants will be entered into the General Ballot which will be drawn a week later.
- The Ballot will be automatically drawn with the successful entrants generated via the electronic system.
- Successful entrants will receive a unique email link which will allow them to purchase their allocation of tickets within an allotted time slot. After this time, the link will expire and your allocation of tickets lost.
- In order to receive emails, supporters need to ensure they are fully subscribed to our systems and that firstname.lastname@example.org is saved within their address book.
- Somerset County Cricket Club cannot be held responsible for missed communications during this process. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Please note that tickets will be sent out a maximum of eight weeks prior to the match date.
*Subject to ECB allocations