Win tickets to ICC Women’s World Cup Reception at Lord’s
As we look forward to the ICC Women’s World Cup this summer, the International Cricket Council is offering a unique chance to one person and guest to be a part of a celebration of Women’s cricket.
Do you know someone who:
- works tirelessly to encourage participation in cricket
- devotes their time and effort to keeping their local club running
- someone who is helping to nurture male and female champions of the future
If so, nominate them using the link below to give them a chance to be selected to attend a very special, once in a lifetime evening in the prestigious Long Room at Lord’s on the 8 March.
All you have to do is tell the ICC about your chosen nominee and why you think they deserve an evening with the stars of the Women’s game.
To apply, simply click here
On March 8 the ICC will be celebrating the announcement of the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017 schedule, women’s cricket in England and Wales and International Women’s day. Special guests will include England Women’s team, national media plus representatives from the England and Wales Cricket Board and International Cricket Council.
The closing date for nominations will be 12pm GMT on 22 February 2017.
Please note, travel and accommodation can be covered up to £100.
So, here are the main details again:
- Nominate someone you feel should be recognised for their contribution to women’s cricket
- Nominations will be judged by a panel
- The winning entry will receive two tickets to the Lord’s reception on 8 March (one for nominee and one for nominator)
- ICC will cover travel and accommodation up to £100
- Closing date for nominations is 12pm on 22 February
Get nominating now!
For terms and conditions please click here