Additional tickets to be made available for IT20
Somerset County Cricket Club are delighted to be able to announce that an additional 600 tickets are now available for the IT20 between England and South Africa at the Cooper Associates County Ground on Friday June 23rd.
The ECB have released an additional allocation which will in the first instance be allocated to those people who were unsuccessful in the original ticketing ballots.
If you entered the original ballots but were unsuccessful then you will be sent an email at 10am on Monday March 20th. This email will contain a unique link which will allow you to purchase up to four tickets. You will have a priority booking window.
This priority window will close at 11:59pm on Tuesday March 21st.
Any remaining tickets will then go on general sale from 10am on Wednesday March 22nd. These can be purchased via this website or by calling 0333 358 3464.
All seating within the Cooper Associates County Ground will be sold on an allocated basis with the Stands split into Categories as follows:
|Category A||£80||N/A||Somerset Pavilion Elevated|
|Category B||£70||£20||Marcus Trescothick Stand, Sir Ian Botham Stand, Somerset Pavilion Lower, Colin Atkinson Pavilion Lower|
|Category C||£60||£20||Somerset Stand, Ondaatje Stand Adults with Juniors, Ondaatje Stand Non-Alcohol Stand and all Temporary Stands|
|Category D||£40||£15||Restricted Views in all Stands|
Additional administration charges on the overall transaction will also be applied:
|Online||In Person & Postal||Telephone|
|Standard Delivery (first class)||£1.50||£2.50||£3.50|
|Recorded Delivery (tracked)||£3.00||£4.00||£5.00|
Refund protection is available to protect your Tickets. You can include this option in order to get a full refund of the purchase price should you or anyone in the party be unable to attend due unforeseen unavoidable circumstances such as accident, injury or illness. Prices are £2.49 (£40 tickets), £3.49 (£60 tickets), £3.99 (£70 tickets) and £4.49 (£80 tickets).
If the match were to be affected by rain, the Club’s/ ECB’s insurance policy would cover your purchase as follows:
International T20 Refund Policy:
If play is restricted or does not take place at the ground on the day for which the ticket is valid, you will be entitled to a refund of only the match ticket value subject to there being: 9.5 overs or less of the only or last match of the day because of adverse weather conditions and no result is obtained - a full refund. In no other circumstances can money be refunded. In respect of tickets purchased in advance for the day on which this ticket is valid, refunds will be made automatically by Somerset County Cricket Club to the original purchaser only, either by refunding his or her debit or credit card or by sending a cheque.
For refund queries telephone 0845 337 1875. Also visit www.ecb.co.uk/refundscheme. Please allow 30 days from the receipt of the claim for your refund to be processed.
To view the Ground Map, please use the following link: SCCC ODI Ground Map
Somerset CCC Terms & Conditions:
- All tickets will be sold on a non-refundable, non-transferable basis.
- All tickets will be for an allocated seat within the ground which you must use on the match day.
- Junior tickets are classified as Under 16’s.
- In order to receive emails, supporters need to ensure they are fully subscribed to our systems and that email@example.com is saved within their address book.
- Somerset County Cricket Club cannot be held responsible for missed communications during this process. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Please note that tickets will be sent out a maximum of eight weeks prior to the match date.
Booking Protect Terms & Conditions
Booking Protect will refund the cost of your booking if you are unable to attend a booked event due to:
- unexpected disruption of the public transport network you could not have reasonably known about before the date of the booked event;
- an injury, or an illness affecting you or a member of your immediate family;
- death happening to you at anytime before the booked event or a member of your immediate family within a 4 week period of the booked event;
- the mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event;
- jury service which you were unaware of at the time of the booking;
- burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the booked event that required the attendance of the emergency services;
- you being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking;
- you being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly;
- adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police services or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel. You must provide confirmation of relevant road closures from the Police or the relevant Government agency;
- you being relocated permanently for work by your employer at the time of booking more than 100 miles from the booked event which you were unaware of at the time of bookingor you are unexpectedly made compulsory redundant.
A link to the full terms and conditions will be sent with your booking confirmation. There is a 14 day cooling off period should you decide the cover is no longer suitable for you.