For true cricket enthusiasts, the 1875 Club offers the all-important ‘behind the bowlers arm’ view. The 1875 Club is supported by Arbuthnot Latham.
Although the facilities opened just over a year ago, the 1875 Club feels steeped in history with its classic furnishings and historical memorabilia on the walls. For those looking to enjoy watching Somerset play in style, the 1875 Club is by far the preeminent facility at the Cooper Associates County Ground.
Membership to this facility is just £800 + VAT and worth every penny.
1875 Club Membership allows you access to watch the following:
- All home Specsavers County Championship matches
- All home NatWest T20 Blast matches group stage matches
- All home Royal London One-Day Cup group stage matches
- General ground access to the ICC Women’s World Cup matches held at the Cooper Associates County Ground. (Please note the 1875 Club will be unavailable as these are not Somerset fixtures)
Additional benefits include:
- 2 x Specsavers County Championship guest passes (gate entry & 1875 Club entry)
- 1 x Royal London One-Day Cup guest pass (group stage matches only)
- 1 place at each bi-annual lunch/dinner
- The option to bring guests for Specsavers County Championship matches at a cost of £30 per day plus the additional ground entry ticket charge for the day.
For more information on the 1875 Club, please call email Sam McIntyre on 01823 425 323