Information & Prices
TicketsOn Sale Now!
The 6 Match Pass is on sale at a cost of just £89 for adults and £30 for Under 19′s.
Please note that Somerset v Gloucestershire on Friday 21st July is SOLD OUT, so the 6 match pass includes the remaining 6 NatWest T20 Blast home fixtures. Please also note both Ground Entry and Somerset Pavilion Elevated Seating for the 6 match pass is now SOLD OUT.
Advance Tickets may be purchased up until 23:59 on the day prior to the match, subject to availability. These will be at a discounted rate. NatWest T20 Blast matches are likely to sell out in advance of the match date so early bookings are recommended. On the day sales, subject to availability, will be from the Priory Bridge Road Gate and St James Street Gate. The Ticket Collection Point on match days will be the Brian Rose Gates.
Tickets are sold on a non-transferable, non-refundable basis. However at the time of purchase, you may protect your booking at an additional fee with Booking Protect. In the event of wet weather, the Club has a specific Refund and Exchange Policy in place. All visitors must adhere to the Ground Regulations at all times. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the Cooper Associates County Ground. A copy of these regulations can be found here.
General admission prices for the Specsavers County Championship, Royal London One-Day Cup, NatWest T20 Blast and ICC Womens World Cup.
Somerset Pavilion Elevated
Junior tickets for Somerset CCC matches apply to those who were born after the 1st April 1998. Please ensure you bring valid ID if you are in the upper limit of this age range and you may be asked on the admission to the Ground.
*Junior tickets for the Women’s World Cup matches apply to those who are Under 16. A student option (U21) is available at £5.
Allocated Seating is only available for NatWest T20 Blast Matches and is separated into alcohol areas (Somerset Stand and Somerset Pavilion Elevated) and Non-Alcohol areas (Ondaatje Stand). Please note the Somerset Stand (Blocks 1-5) or the Ondaatje Stand (Alcohol Free/ Family) Seats are sold on a “Best Seat in the House” basis which means the stands are filled from the front (pitch side) to the back.
Booking fees apply.
- If the match is adversely affected by the weather and we have no play, you will be entitled to receive a Refund.
- Please note; refunds will only be made to the original ticket purchaser.
- To apply for a ticket Refund, please send your tickets with the Ticket Refund/ Exchange Application Form to: Ticket Exchanges, Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, TA1 1JT.
- For full details, please click on the link below.
- If you have bought your tickets over the phone, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If your tickets have not arrived before the match date, please contact the ticket office on 0845 337 1875.
- If you have bought your tickets online and chosen the print at home method, you must print your E-Ticket(s) and bring them to the match. If you are experiencing difficulties in printing them, please call 0845 337 1875.
- Tickets purchased within 72 hours of the match date will not be posted but left for collection on the Brian Rose Gates.