The Business Club is an exclusive Membership category which is perfectly tailored for and aimed at the business community. The Business Club is supported by Clarke Willmott, PKF Francis Clark and Somerset Life.
This package will include two Long Room Platinum Memberships which grant you access to the Long Room for the following:
- An invitation to four networking events throughout the year for a total of six people at each. (These events include one pre-season lunch, two networking afternoons during the season and one post-season dinner.)
- All home Specsavers County Championship matches
- All home NatWest T20 Blast group stage matches
- All home Royal London One-Day Cup group stage matches
- General ground access to the ICC Women’s World Cup matches held at the Cooper Associates County Ground. (Please note the Long Room will be unavailable as these are not Somerset fixtures)
Additional benefits include:
- 2 x Specsavers County Championship guest passes (gate entry & Long Room entry).
- 1 x Royal London One-Day Cup guest pass (gate entry & Long Room entry to group stage matches only).
- 2 places at each bi-annual lunch/dinner.
- The option to bring guests for Specsavers County Championship matches at a cost of £30 per day plus the additional ground entry ticket charge for the day.
The Business Club Membership costs just £1250 + VAT per year and if you would like to become a Business Club Member or would like to find out more information then please contact Sam McIntyre on 01823 25323 or download the application form here
“The Long Room tickets enabled us to spend valuable time with both existing and potential new business connections in a relaxed, pleasant and friendly environment. By entertaining smaller groups of clients we found we had better conversations and were able to organise the day to meet our clients’ preferences. We will use the Long Room again″
Alan Falkingham Business Development Manager, Brooks Macdonald Asset Management