England v South Africa, IT20, Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, Friday 23rd June 2017, 5pm
The Cooper Associates County Ground will host its first Men’s International T20 Match next Summer! Please find some important information on both the ticketing process and match day setup below.
Ballot Update (Monday 7th November 2016):
The general ballot is now closed. For those who have entered, if you have been successful, you will be contacted via email over the course of the next two to three weeks to enable you to purchase. Once the allocation of tickets has sold, we will be in touch with all entrants.
Based on the allocations of tickets, we are likely to be releasing a small number of seats in February-March 2017. Initally, these will be available to those who entered the ballot but were unsuccessful. Any remaining seats will then go on general sale.
All seating within the Cooper Associates County Ground will be sold on an allocated basis with the Stands split into Categories as follows:
|Category A||£80||N/A||Somerset Pavilion Elevated|
|Category B||£70||£20||Marcus Trescothick Stand, Sir Ian Botham Stand, Somerset Pavilion Lower, Colin Atkinson Pavilion Lower|
|Category C||£60||£20||Somerset Stand, Ondaatje Stand Adults with Juniors, Ondaatje Stand Non-Alcohol Stand and all Temporary Stands|
|Category D||£40||£15||Restricted Views in all Stands|
Additional administration charges on the overall transaction will also be applied:
|Online||In Person & Postal||Telephone|
|Standard Delivery (first class)||£1.50||£2.50||£3.50|
|Recorded Delivery (tracked)||£3.00||£4.00||£5.00|
Refund protection is available to protect your Tickets. You can include this option in order to get a full refund of the purchase price should you or anyone in the party be unable to attend due unforeseen unavoidable circumstances such as accident, injury or illness. Prices are £2.49 (£40 tickets), £3.49 (£60 tickets), £3.99 (£70 tickets) and £4.49 (£80 tickets).
If the match were to be affected by rain, the Club’s/ ECB’s insurance policy would cover your purchase as follows:
International T20 Refund Policy:
If play is restricted or does not take place at the ground on the day for which the ticket is valid, you will be entitled to a refund of only the match ticket value subject to there being: 9.5 overs or less of the only or last match of the day because of adverse weather conditions and no result is obtained - a full refund. In no other circumstances can money be refunded. In respect of tickets purchased in advance for the day on which this ticket is valid, refunds will be made automatically by Somerset County Cricket Club to the original purchaser only, either by refunding his or her debit or credit card or by sending a cheque.
For refund queries telephone 0845 337 1875. Also visit www.ecb.co.uk/refundscheme. Please allow 30 days from the receipt of the claim for your refund to be processed.
- To download a 2016 Priority Members Application Form; please click here: Members Priority Form
- To download a 2016 General Ballot Form; please click here: General Ballot Form
These can then be returned to the Club in person or by post: IT20, Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1JT
To view the Ground Map, please use the following link: SCCC ODI Ground Map
Somerset CCC Terms & Conditions:
- All tickets will be sold on a non-refundable, non-transferable basis.
- All tickets will be for an allocated seat within the ground which you must use on the match day.
- Junior tickets are classified as Under 16’s.
- Eligible Somerset CCC 2016 Members will be able to purchase up to two tickets per Membership Card. For Junior Members, the tickets will be limited to one adult and one junior per membership card.
- Once the priority window ends, Members will need to enter the General Ballot.
- Supporters who enter the Ballot must have a valid email address and can apply for up to four tickets per transaction. You may only enter the ballot once under your email address.
- The We are England Cricket Supporters Ballot will have a number of tickets from which the Ballot is automatically drawn. Unsuccessful applicants will be entered into the General Ballot which will be drawn a week later.
- The Ballot will be automatically drawn with the successful entrants generated via the electronic system.
- Successful entrants will receive a unique email link which will allow them to purchase their allocation of tickets within an allotted time slot. After this time, the link will expire and your allocation of tickets lost.
- In order to receive emails, supporters need to ensure they are fully subscribed to our systems and that firstname.lastname@example.org is saved within their address book.
- Somerset County Cricket Club cannot be held responsible for missed communications during this process. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Please note that tickets will be sent out a maximum of eight weeks prior to the match date.
Booking Protect Terms & Conditions
Booking Protect will refund the cost of your booking if you are unable to attend a booked event due to:
- unexpected disruption of the public transport network you could not have reasonably known about before the date of the booked event;
- an injury, or an illness affecting you or a member of your immediate family;
- death happening to you at anytime before the booked event or a member of your immediate family within a 4 week period of the booked event;
- the mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event;
- jury service which you were unaware of at the time of the booking;
- burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the booked event that required the attendance of the emergency services;
- you being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking;
- you being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly;
- adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police services or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel. You must provide confirmation of relevant road closures from the Police or the relevant Government agency;
- you being relocated permanently for work by your employer at the time of booking more than 100 miles from the booked event which you were unaware of at the time of bookingor you are unexpectedly made compulsory redundant.
A link to the full terms and conditions will be sent with your booking confirmation. There is a 14 day cooling off period should you decide the cover is no longer suitable for you.