- To purchase tickets in advance, and receive a discount please visit our online ticket shop, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by clicking here.
- Please note that some matches may be sold out in advance i.e NatWest T20 Blast, please check availability online or by calling the Club Office on 0845 337 1875.
- Ticket Collections will go on the Brewhouse Gate (Brian Rose Gates)
- Cash Sales will be available from the Priory Bridge Road Gates and St James Street Gates.
- Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis – please see our Refund and Exchange Policy below in the event of poor weather.
- All Members and Spectators must adhere to the Ground Regulations at all times. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the match. A copy of these regulations can be read here: GROUND REGULATIONS 2017
- On Specsavers County Championship match days a small amount of alcohol is permitted into the Cooper Associates County Ground. This equates to half a bottle of wine or 4 cans per person.
- On Royal London One-Day Cup matches, NatWest T20 Blast and the Tourist match, Alcohol will not be permitted into the Ground under any circumstances and a search for such items will take place on the entry to the Cooper Associates County Ground. Any alcohol brought into the Ground will be confiscated and destroyed.
Gate Opening Hours:
- 1 hours before play commences in the Specsavers County Championship
- 1 hour before play commences in the 50 Over League
- 2 hours before week day t20 matches
- 2 hours and 45 minutes before Sunday t20 matches
Refund, Early bird and Delivery Policies:
Specsavers County Championship:
- If matches are rain affected, the Chief Executive will make a decision regarding the refund policy for the match and announcements will be made once play is officially called off by the Umpires.
Royal London One-Day Cup:
- Refunds will be available if less than 10 overs are played during the Royal London One-Day Cup match. This is linked to our current match insurance policy. Ticket exchanges will be available if less than 20 overs are played for another Royal London One-Day match or LV=CC game subject to availability.
NatWest T20 Blast:
- Refund or Ticket Exchanges will be available if less than 10 overs are played during the NatWest T20 Blast match. This is linked to our current match insurance policy.
- All tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
- If the decision is made that you are entitled to a refund or exchange please return the tickets along with the Ticket Refund and Exchange Form to: Ticket Refunds, Somerset County Cricket Club, Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton TA1 1JT
- Refunds or exchanges must be made within 28 days following the match date.
- After this 28 day period, all refunds will be reviewed. Depending on how you paid for your tickets, you will either receive a:
- Cheque refund through the post (if you originally paid by cash or cheque for your tickets). Please note this can take 2-4 weeks to be sent following the 28 day period.
- Telephone Call (If you originally paid by Debit or Credit Card) to request your Card details. Once received, a refund will be paid back onto your Debit or Credit Card.**
- We can only refund the person who purchased the tickets in the first instance.
*£2 administration fee will be deducted for refunds made by Cheque.
**Refunds will only be made for the face value of the ticket and will not include any transaction charges you paid when making the initial purchase.
Women’s ODI Match:
If play is restricted or does not take place at the ground on the day for which this ticket is valid, you may claim a refund of only the match ticket value subject to there being: (a) 10 overs or less because of adverse weather conditions and no result is obtained – a full refund; (b) 10.1 overs to 24.5 overs because of adverse weather conditions and no result is obtained – a 50% refund. In no other circumstances can money be refunded.
Please note that in the event that the final is not completed on the allocated day, there is a reserve day (the following day). In this event, your ticket will be valid for entry on the reserve day and you will still be entitled to claim your refund, if applicable.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to availability and will not include Quarter, Semi or Final matches.
- To apply for a ticket exchange, please send your tickets with the Ticket Refund/ Exchange Application Form to: Ticket Exchanges, Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, TA1 1JT
- Ticket exchanges must be sent at least 72 hours before the match date you require.
- Ticket exchanges must be claimed within the current season and will not be transferable to future seasons.
Other Refund/ Exchanges:
- If you require a refund for any other reason, please provide, in writing, the reason why with your match tickets and receipt. This will then be considered by the Chief Executive on a case by case basis. All refund requests should be sent to: Ticket Refunds, Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, TA1 1JT.
- All tickets and Memberships are sold on a non-refundable basis. Please refer to the Refund Policy for more details.
- If you have bought your tickets over the phone, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If your tickets have not arrived before the match date, please contact the ticket office on 0845 337 1875.
- Tickets purchased within 72 hours of the match date will not be posted but left for collection on the Brian Rose Gate.
- When purchasing online you must print your e-tickets at home and bring them to the match.
- Your confirmation email will not allow entry to the Cooper Associates County Ground.
- If you are experiencing difficulties in printing your tickets, please call 0845 337 1875.
Early Bird Discounts:
- Early bird discounts are available until midnight the day before the start of play.