What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on this site, some personal information (including your name, postal and email addresses) is collected by us. You may also be asked for your personal information at other times on this site – in connection with activities such as competitions, chat, voting and message board postings.
What do we do with your personal information?
We will combine the different types of data to create a membership profile for you. This helps us to provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs. The more information we have, the better the service we can provide.
Your personal information may be disclosed by us to Somerset County Cricket Club. It will be used by us and Somerset County Cricket Club for the following purposes:
- (i) to update and develop records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis;
- (ii) to assist in the provision of services/products to you; and
- (iii) to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
If you have indicated that you wish to hear about other offers, products and services provided by Liquorice, Somerset County Cricket Club or other reputable suppliers selected by Liquorice; from time to time, they will inform you of these by email, telephone or mail.
What are your choices?
By law, you are entitled to:
- (i) object to your personal information being used for marketing purposes. We give you the choice to opt-out of our using, or supplying your personal information to the Club or to other reputable suppliers for these purposes. You can do this during the registration process by simply unticking the box provided.
- (ii) receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of any personal information about you which is held by us.
- (iii) require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up to date held by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address set out below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
How do we protect your information?
Liquorice is firmly committed to data security. When you place orders or access your account information, we offer use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. We take steps to guard against unauthorised access to customer data. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which you transmit to us online.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please write to: Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1JT
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for.
|mobile_domain_plugin||A flag to increase performance by identifying users device as a mobile once instead of each and every time they request a page on the mobile site.|
|w3tc_referrer||Stores the referring website.|
Third Party cookies set by our website:
Further information about cookies including how to block them or delete them, be found at www.aboutcookies.org.