Tickets are available to buy on the day at the turnstiles (cash only). Please note there may be limited availability and some matches may be sold out in advance. Please check availability by telephoning the Club Office 0845 337 1875.
Membership prices can be found and purchased here.
Somerset County Cricket Club Ground Map: A Picture map of the Ground is available by clicking here: SC Ground Map 2013
On Sale Now:
On LV=County Championship match days a small amount of alcohol is permitted into the County Ground.
On 50 Over Cup matches, Twenty20 or Tourist Match Days, Alcohol will not be permitted into the Ground under any circumstances and a search for such items will take place on the entry to the County Ground. Any alcohol brought into the Ground will be confiscated and destroyed.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Call the ticket hotline on 0845 337 1875 or visit the Commercial Office in the Reception of the Andrew Caddick Pavilion between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Tickets can also be collected before the day of the match from the Commercial Office or from the Advanced Ticket Sales Turnstile on the Brewhouse Gates on the day of the match.
Refund, Early bird and Delivery Policies:
LV= County Championship Match:
- If matches are rain affected, the Chief Executive will make a decision regarding the refund policy for the match and announcements will be made once play is officially called off by the Umpires.
50 Over Cup:
- Refunds will be available if less than 10 overs are played during the YB40 match. This is linked to our current match insurance policy. Ticket exchanges will be available if less than 20 overs are played for another YB40 or LV=CC game subject to availability.
- Refund or Ticket Exchanges will be available if less than 10 overs are played during the FLt20 match. This is linked to our current match insurance policy.
- All tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
- If the decision is made that you are entitled to a refund or exchange please return the tickets along with the Ticket Refund/ Exchange Application Form to:
- Ticket Refunds, Somerset County Cricket Club, The County Ground, Taunton TA1 1JT
- Refunds or exchanges must be made within 28 days following the match date.
- After this 28 day period, all refunds will be reviewed. Depending on how you paid for your tickets, you will either receive a:
- Cheque refund through the post (if you originally paid by cash or cheque for your tickets). Please note this can take 2-4 weeks to be sent following the 28 day period.*
- Telephone Call (If you originally paid by Debit or Credit Card) to request your Card details. Once received, a refund will be paid back onto your Debit or Credit Card.**
- We can only refund the person who purchased the tickets in the first instance.
*£2 administration fee will be deducted for refunds made by Cheque.
**Refunds will only be made for the face value of the ticket and will not include any transaction charges you paid when making the initial purchase.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to availability and will not include Quarter, Semi or Final matches.
- To apply for a ticket exchange, please send your tickets with the Ticket Refund/ Exchange Application Form to:
- Ticket Exchanges, Somerset County Cricket Club, The County Ground, Taunton, TA1 1JT
- Ticket exchanges must be sent at least 72 hours before the match date you require.
- Ticket exchanges must be claimed within the current season and will not be transferable to future seasons.
Other Refund/ Exchanges:
- If you require a refund for any other reason, please provide in writing the reason why with your match tickets and receipt. This will then be considered by the Chief Executive on a case by case basis. All refund requests should be sent to: Ticket Refunds, Somerset County Cricket Club, The County Ground, Taunton, TA1 1JT.
- All tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis. Please refer to the Refund Policy for more details.
- If you have bought your tickets over the phone, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If your tickets have not arrived before the match date, please contact the ticket office on 0845 337 1875.
- Tickets purchased within 72 hours of the match date will not be posted but left for collection on the Brewhouse Gate.
- When purchasing online you must print your e-tickets at home and bring them to the match.
- Your confirmation email will not allow entry to the Ground.
- If you are experiencing difficulties in printing your tickets, please call 0845 337 1875.
Early Bird Discounts:
- Early bird discounts are available until midnight the day before the start of play
Gate Opening Times:
- 1 hours before play commences in the LV=County Championship
- 2 hours before play commences in the 50 Over League and week day t20 matches
- 2 hours and 45 minutes before Sunday t20 matches