Information & Prices
2022 MEMBERSHIP & TICKETING INFORMATION SOON!
2021 End of Season Dinner!
2021 has been another year that will live long in the memory for Somerset Members and supporters.
A dramatic Vitality Blast Finals Day, qualification for Division One of the LV= Insurance County Championship, and the emergence of some outstanding young talent in the Royal London Cup have given everyone associated with the Club so many reasons to be proud.
To mark the conclusion of another remarkable summer, we will be hosting our annual End of Season Dinner at the Cooper Associates County Ground on Saturday October 2nd.
Join us for this black tie event in the Colin Atkinson Pavilion and celebrate this seasons achievements with the players and staff.
The evening will begin at 7pm and will include:
- Three-course dinner
- Player awards
- Live music from The Haus Band
Tickets for the End of Season Dinner are on sale now and cost £75 for Members and £100 for non Members*. Tables of 10 are also available.
2021 Matchday Hospitality!
From the dynamism and high-octane action of the Vitality Blast beneath our state-of-the-art floodlights, to the more traditional summer afternoon of County Championship cricket set against the stunning backdrop of Somerset’s rolling hills and scenic spires, we have something to suit every requirement.
Whether your booking is a corporate event or a private party, we will find a package that suits your needs and budget perfectly.
To book your place, please select your preferred format below via Seat Unique:
COVID-19 Assurance Policy
If fixtures for which tickets have been sold are cancelled or updated to be played behind closed doors due to a tightening in the government restrictions, ticket purchasers will be eligible to receive a full and automatic refund. This will be processed onto the payment method used to complete the original purchase and will be for the ticket value only.
If ticket purchasers are unable to attend a fixture due to COVID-19 related illness or a period of self-isolation, purchasers may request to transfer their purchase to another fixture during the 2021 (subject to isolation period ending and availability) or 2022 season. This request must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the match date. For general, non COVID-19 ticket buying information, please click here
2021 GeneralAdmission Prices
Please see Admission prices for the 2021 season.
Junior tickets for Somerset CCC matches and Memberships apply to those who were born after the 1st April 2003. Please ensure you bring valid ID if you are in the upper limit of this age range and you may be asked on the admission to the Ground.
Allocated Seating is only available for Vitality Blast Matches and is separated into alcohol areas and Non-Alcohol areas (Ondaatje Stand).
- Please see below our dedicated COVID-19 Refund Policy
- If the match is adversely affected by the weather and we have no play, you will be entitled to receive a Refund.
- Please note; refunds will only be made to the original ticket purchaser.
- For full details, please click on the link below.
- If you have bought your tickets over the phone, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If your tickets have not arrived before the match date, please contact the ticket office on 01823 425301.
- If you have bought your tickets online and chosen the print at home method, you must print your E-Ticket(s) and bring them to the match. If you are experiencing difficulties in printing them, please call 01823 425301.
- Tickets purchased within 72 hours of the match date will not be posted but left for collection on the Brian Rose Gates.