Information & Prices
MATCHES ON GENERAL SALE NOW!
Following the Government’s recent announcement regarding the roadmap for lifting Lockdown, Somerset County Cricket Club have gone on sale with Vitality Blast fixtures scheduled to take place after 21st June.
Tickets for the 2021 Royal London Cup and Somerset vs Leicestershire in the County Championship are now also on sale!
2021 Matchday Hospitality!
From the dynamism and high-octane action of the Vitality Blast beneath our state-of-the-art floodlights, to the more traditional summer afternoon of County Championship cricket set against the stunning backdrop of Somerset’s rolling hills and scenic spires, we have something to suit every requirement.
Whether your booking is a corporate event or a private party, we will find a package that suits your needs and budget perfectly.
To book your place, please select your preferred format below via Seat Unique:
Membership for 2021 is still available, so purchase now!
COVID-19 Assurance Policy
If fixtures for which tickets have been sold are cancelled or updated to be played behind closed doors due to a tightening in the government restrictions, ticket purchasers will be eligible to receive a full and automatic refund. This will be processed onto the payment method used to complete the original purchase and will be for the ticket value only.
If ticket purchasers are unable to attend a fixture due to COVID-19 related illness or a period of self-isolation, purchasers may request to transfer their purchase to another fixture during the 2021 (subject to isolation period ending and availability) or 2022 season. This request must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the match date. For general, non COVID-19 ticket buying information, please click here
2021 GeneralAdmission Prices
Please see Admission prices for the 2021 season.
Junior tickets for Somerset CCC matches and Memberships apply to those who were born after the 1st April 2003. Please ensure you bring valid ID if you are in the upper limit of this age range and you may be asked on the admission to the Ground.
Allocated Seating is only available for Vitality Blast Matches and is separated into alcohol areas and Non-Alcohol areas (Ondaatje Stand).
- Please see below our dedicated COVID-19 Refund Policy
- If the match is adversely affected by the weather and we have no play, you will be entitled to receive a Refund.
- Please note; refunds will only be made to the original ticket purchaser.
- For full details, please click on the link below.
- If you have bought your tickets over the phone, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If your tickets have not arrived before the match date, please contact the ticket office on 01823 425301.
- If you have bought your tickets online and chosen the print at home method, you must print your E-Ticket(s) and bring them to the match. If you are experiencing difficulties in printing them, please call 01823 425301.
- Tickets purchased within 72 hours of the match date will not be posted but left for collection on the Brian Rose Gates.