Information & Prices
MATCHES ON GENERAL SALE NOW!
Tickets for the 2021 Royal London Cup are available to purchase now!
VITALITY BLAST QUARTER FINAL
Somerset will face Lancashire Lightning at the Cooper Associates County Ground on Thursday August 26th. Play is due to get underway at 7pm.
As a gesture of good will, “One-Day” plus “Club & One-Day” Member seats will be automatically held without charge, and access to the ground will be gained via 2021 Membership cards.
- Eligible Members will be given a priority window in which to purchase additional seats at full price and/or hand their seats back to the Club for cancelling if they are unable to attend. Please note that due to the expected attendance at this match, we will not be able to guarantee that you will be able to sit next to those whom you have bought additional tickets for.
- Please note that there is a reserve day allocated to this fixture if a result cannot be completed on Thursday 26th August. This reserve day would be Friday 27th August and all tickets would automatically roll over. Ticket holders will not be eligible for a refund under these circumstances.
August 5th – “Club” Members and “Associate” Members can purchase tickets for the match.
August 9th – Any remaining tickets will go on general sale.
2021 Matchday Hospitality!
From the dynamism and high-octane action of the Vitality Blast beneath our state-of-the-art floodlights, to the more traditional summer afternoon of County Championship cricket set against the stunning backdrop of Somerset’s rolling hills and scenic spires, we have something to suit every requirement.
Whether your booking is a corporate event or a private party, we will find a package that suits your needs and budget perfectly.
To book your place, please select your preferred format below via Seat Unique:
COVID-19 Assurance Policy
If fixtures for which tickets have been sold are cancelled or updated to be played behind closed doors due to a tightening in the government restrictions, ticket purchasers will be eligible to receive a full and automatic refund. This will be processed onto the payment method used to complete the original purchase and will be for the ticket value only.
If ticket purchasers are unable to attend a fixture due to COVID-19 related illness or a period of self-isolation, purchasers may request to transfer their purchase to another fixture during the 2021 (subject to isolation period ending and availability) or 2022 season. This request must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the match date. For general, non COVID-19 ticket buying information, please click here
2021 GeneralAdmission Prices
Please see Admission prices for the 2021 season.
Junior tickets for Somerset CCC matches and Memberships apply to those who were born after the 1st April 2003. Please ensure you bring valid ID if you are in the upper limit of this age range and you may be asked on the admission to the Ground.
Allocated Seating is only available for Vitality Blast Matches and is separated into alcohol areas and Non-Alcohol areas (Ondaatje Stand).
- Please see below our dedicated COVID-19 Refund Policy
- If the match is adversely affected by the weather and we have no play, you will be entitled to receive a Refund.
- Please note; refunds will only be made to the original ticket purchaser.
- For full details, please click on the link below.
- If you have bought your tickets over the phone, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If your tickets have not arrived before the match date, please contact the ticket office on 01823 425301.
- If you have bought your tickets online and chosen the print at home method, you must print your E-Ticket(s) and bring them to the match. If you are experiencing difficulties in printing them, please call 01823 425301.
- Tickets purchased within 72 hours of the match date will not be posted but left for collection on the Brian Rose Gates.