Membership is sold on a non-refundable basis. Somerset County Cricket Club reserve the right to review this on a case by case basis which must be made in writing to the Club. Please note, the Chief Executive’s decision is final.
Specsavers County Championship
If matches are rain affected, the Chief Executive will make a decision regarding the refund policy for the match and announcements will be made once play is officially called off by the Umpires.
Royal London One-Day Cup
Refunds will be available if less than 10 overs are played during the Royal London One-Day Cup match. This is linked to our current match insurance policy. Ticket exchanges will be available if less than 20 overs are played for another Royal London One-Day match or County Championship game subject to availability.
Refund or Ticket Exchanges will be available if less than 10 overs are played during the Vitality Blast match. This is linked to our current match insurance policy.
All tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
If the decision is made that you are entitled to a refund or exchange please return the tickets along with the Ticket Refund and Exchange Form to: Ticket Refunds, Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton TA1 1JT
Refunds or exchanges must be claimed within 28 days following the match date.
After this 28 day period, all refunds will be reviewed. Depending on how you paid for your tickets, you will either receive a:
- Cheque refund through the post (if you originally paid by cash or cheque for your tickets). Please note this can take 2-4 weeks to be sent following the 28 day period.*
- Telephone Call (If you originally paid by Debit or Credit Card) to request your Card details. Once received, a refund will be paid back onto your Debit or Credit Card.**
We can only refund the person who purchased the tickets in the first instance.
*£2 administration fee will be deducted for refunds made by Cheque.
**Refunds will only be made for the face value of the ticket and will not include any transaction charges you paid when making the initial purchase.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to availability and will not include Quarter, Semi or Final matches.
- To apply for a ticket exchange, please send your tickets with the Ticket Refund and Exchange Form to: Ticket Exchanges, Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, TA1 1JT
- Ticket exchanges must be sent at least 72 hours before the match date you require.
- Ticket exchanges must be claimed within the current season and will not be transferable to future seasons.
Other Refund/ Exchanges
If you require a refund for any other reason, please provide, in writing, the reason why with your match tickets and receipt. This will then be considered by the Chief Executive on a case by case basis. All refund requests should be sent to: Ticket Refunds, Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, TA1 1JT.
All tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis. Please refer to the Refund Policy for more details.