The Business Club is an exclusive Membership category which is perfectly tailored for and aimed at the business community.
The Business Club is supported by Clarke Willmott, PKF Francis Clark and Somerset Life.
This package will include two Long Room Platinum Memberships which grant you access to the Long Room for the following:
- Six invitations to each of our networking events throughout the year. (These events consist of one pre-season lunch, two networking afternoons during the season and one post-season dinner.)
- All home Specsavers County Championship matches
- All home Vitality Blast group stage matches
- All home Royal London One-Day Cup group stage matches
- Women’s One-Day International Tri-Series
Additional benefits include:
- 4 x Specsavers County Championship guest passes (gate entry & Long Room entry).
- 2 x Royal London One-Day Cup guest pass (gate entry & Long Room entry to group stage matches only).
- 2 invitations to the Opening Season Lunch and End of Season Awards Dinner.
- The option to bring guests for Specsavers County Championship matches at a cost of £30 per day.
- Tea and coffee served throughout each match day.
The Business Club Membership costs just £1325 + VAT per year and if you would like to become a Business Club Member or would like to find out more information then please contact Sam McIntyre on 01823 25323 or download the application form here
“The Long Room tickets enabled us to spend valuable time with both existing and potential new business connections in a relaxed, pleasant and friendly environment. By entertaining smaller groups of clients we found we had better conversations and were able to organise the day to meet our clients’ preferences. We will use the Long Room again″
Alan Falkingham Business Development Manager, Brooks Macdonald Asset Management
2018 Business Club Events (Members only)
Here is a list of the 2018 Business Club Events
Long Room & 1875 Club Opening Season Lunch – Wednesday April 11th. 12pm. Members of the Business Club are invited to attend our Opening Season Lunch on Wednesday, 11 April at 12 noon.
Wednesday April 25th – Speaker: Notts County FC Owner, Alan Hardy.
Our first Business Club lunch will take place at 12 noon on Wednesday April 25th. We are delighted to announce that our speaker at this event will be Notts County Football Club owner, Alan Hardy.
Monday June 11th – Breakfast Meeting and Cricket (Day three of our Specsavers County Championship match v Nottinghamshire).
Tuesday September 4th – Gin Club Networking (Day one of our Specsavers County Championship match v Lancashire).
Saturday September 29th – Awards Dinner (End of Season)
Thursday November 8th – Networking Dinner