Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our Commercial Team. Primarily, you will be responsible for overseeing the Club databases as well as designing and writing our E-Newsletters whilst providing wider support to the various departments to organise materials to meet their needs.
We are looking for someone with an appropriate marketing qualification who would enjoy working across both sport and conference and events. You will be a proactive team player who has outstanding attention to detail and can translate our brand values into print and digital.
Full Job Description:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Accountable to: Chief Commercial Officer
Responsible for: Marketing
- Liaise with our Marketing Supplier to create and amend appropriate materials for ALL Somerset CCC activities (matchday and non-matchday), gaining final approval from the Head of Commercial prior to sign off.
- Become a brand ambassador for Somerset CCC to ensure our brand is being correctly used and met across all printed and digital artwork.
- Responsible for all internal and external non-sponsor-related signage requirements, ensuring they meet our specified brand guidelines.
- Produce match day materials for Somerset CCC. e.g. scorecards
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy with new ideas and fresh thinking.
- In charge of all marketing-related email communications to the Club database including selecting the appropriate data, email designs, content and fulfilment.
- Produce Club Newsletters.
- Lead all email analysis as required by Somerset CCC to provide strategic advice as needed.
- Lead on all marketing-related SMS communications to the Club database including selecting the appropriate data, email designs, content and fulfilment.
- Provide backup support to the Digital Marketing & Communications Executive and Media & Community Executive, covering social media pages and websites as required.
- Working with the Chief Commercial Officer in line with the team’s Commercial Strategy, to produce effective marketing lists as required using the appropriate databases.
- Ensure all data insertions, amendments and deletions are carried out securely on the Club databases, in line with GDPR.
- Lead all data analysis as required by Somerset CCC to provide strategic advice as needed.
- Assist with Membership & Ticketing as required during peak periods
- Assist with Incoming telephone calls during peak periods
- Other duties as directed by the Chief Executive or Chief Commercial Officer
- A proactive team player who embodies our brand and values, translating these into print and digital.
- High attention to detail
- Highly presentable at all times, including a good level of grammar and spelling.
- Working knowledge of managing databases and Office suites.
- Maintaining knowledge and expertise at all times, ensuring your skills stay up to date with the latest developments and trends.
To apply, please send through a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is Friday May 25th at 5pm with first round interviews held shortly after.
Part Time Catering Staff
Somerset County Cricket Club’s Catering Department are recruiting!
We are looking for enthusiastic, organised individuals who enjoy working as part of a team.
We are looking for new recruits for the front of house team, bar staff and kitchen porters.
All positions have flexible hours and good rates of pay.
There is also the opportunity for you to join the team NOW and work as a casual member of staff.
You must be prepared to work evenings and weekends, be over 16 years of age and have left school. If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com or ring us on 07720 090 194.