2021 Membership Information
Somerset County Cricket Club are delighted to announce that Membership for the 2021 season will go on sale at 10am on Tuesday December 1st, 2020.
2020 has been a year like no other and most of us have experienced unprecedented challenges resulting from COVID-19. We do hope you and your loved ones have stayed as safe and well as possible throughout this period.
The imminent arrival of a vaccine and reports of the Government preparing plans for spectators to return to sporting events over the next few weeks, are both hugely encouraging. As a result, all of us at the Cooper Associates County Ground are now planning to welcome you back to your second home next year – it just has not been the same without you!
In recognition of the impact COVID-19 will have had on household finances, please note the following key headlines in relation to 2021 Membership:
- Fees are frozen at 2020 levels.
- For Members who donated their fee in 2020, they can claim a further £20 reduction on the ‘early bird’ price of their Membership fee (£50 on the full price) if purchasing before January 31st 2021. For example, Club Membership becomes £165 and Club & One Day Membership from £259, respectively.
- For One Day and Club & One Day Members, we have extended the seat renewal deadline to January 20th
- The Early Bird Discount Deadline window will end at 23:59 on Monday February 1st, 2021.
- Those signing up for Membership by 31st January can pay on 1st March by sending a post-dated cheque to the Club.
- Three Monthly Direct Debit instalment deductions will be made from bank accounts on the 25th of January, February, and March respectively, which is later than normal
Somerset County Cricket Club are also delighted to confirm our COVID-19 Assurance Policy which aims to provide Members with peace of mind in the event of local or national restrictions impacting on attendances. Whilst, at the time of writing, this looks less likely than it did a few weeks ago, if capacities are restricted due to such measures, ‘early bird’ Members who submit their application before January 31st will be given priority access to the Cooper Associates County Ground ahead of other Members and ticket buyers.
Membership renewal packs will be posted to all those who joined as a Member in 2020 towards the end of W/C November 30th. Further information on our packages, the additional benefits and confirmed prices will be released over the coming days.
Also, a date for your diaries will be December 8th at 19:00 when CEO Gordon Hollins will host a virtual Members’ Forum, providing an update on the Club and take any of your questions.Back to News