Direct Debit deadline in one week
If you wish to spread the cost of your Membership over three months, you have one week left in which to return the mandate form to us.
In recognition of the impact COVID-19 will have had on household finances, Somerset supporters are being reminded that you can spread the cost of your 2021 Membership over three interest free installments.
The Direct Debit scheme is available across all Membership categories, but we require your signed mandate by January 11th.
If you are interested in taking up Direct Debit with Somerset County Cricket Club, please download and complete the mandate form below.
You will need to call 01823 425301 to inform us of your Membership choice and also send the form to:
Somerset County Cricket Club Ltd,
The Cooper Associates County Ground,
Other key headlines in relation to 2021 Membership:
- Fees are frozen at 2020 levels.
- For Members who donated their fee in 2020, they can claim a further £20 reduction on the ‘early bird’ price of their Membership fee (£50 on the full price) if purchasing before January 31st 2021. For example, Club Membership becomes £165 and Club & One Day Membership from £259, respectively.
- For One Day and Club & One Day Members, we have extended the seat renewal deadline to January 20th
- The Early Bird Discount Deadline window will end at 23:59 on Monday February 1st, 2021.
- Those signing up for Membership by 31st January can pay on 1st March by sending a post-dated cheque to the Club.
- Three Monthly Direct Debit instalment deductions will be made from bank accounts on the 25th of January, February, and March respectively, which is later than normal