FIRST DISABLED PARKING BALLOT OF 2019
Somerset County Cricket Club will once again be operating a ballot system for the allocation of match-day disabled car parking.
The ballot system was introduced in 2017 in order to make the booking process fairer, as well as giving more people the opportunity to book the available spaces.
Once the deadline for entering the ballot has passed, our disabled parking spaces will be allocated automatically at random.
If you are successful in being allocated a space for a particular match you will be notified by email or by telephone.
If you are unable to attend your particular match day you must notify us in advance so that your space can be re-allocated. If you fail to notify us of your absence on more than one occasion any subsequent spaces will be deleted and re-allocated.
The deadlines for entering the ballot will be as follows:
Deadline One – Apply between 12pm on Friday March 15th and 5pm on Friday March 29th 2019 if you wish to enter the ballot for the following Specsavers County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup matches:
- Somerset v Kent (CC)– Friday April 5th to Monday April 8th
- Somerset v Kent Spitfires (RLODC) – Friday April 19th
- Somerset v Essex Eagles (RLODC)– Friday April 26th
- Somerset v Hampshire (RLODC) – Sunday May 5th
- Somerset v Surrey (RLODC) – Tuesday May 7th
Deadline Two – Apply between 9am on Tuesday April 23rd and 5pm on Tuesday May 7th if you wish to enter the ballot for the following Specsavers County Championship matches:
- Somerset v Surrey – Tuesday May 14th to Friday May 17th
- Somerset v Warwickshire – Monday May 20th to Thursday May 23rd
Deadline Three – Apply between 9am on Friday June 7th and 5pm on Friday June 21st if you wish to enter the ballot for the following games:
- Somerset v Hampshire (CC) – Sunday June 30th to Wednesday July 3rd
- Somerset v Nottinghamshire (CC) – Sunday July 7th to Wednesday July 10th
- England Women v Australia Women (Ashes Test) – Thursday July 18th to Sunday July 21st
Deadline Four – Apply between 9am on Friday July 5th and 5pm on Friday July 19th if you wish to enter the ballot for the following Vitality Blast and KIA Super League matches:
- Somerset v Hampshire – Friday July 26th
- Somerset v Sussex Sharks – Sunday July 28th
- Somerset v Surrey – Friday August 2nd
- Somerset v Kent Spitfires plus Western Storm v Lancashire Thunder – Saturday August 10th
- Somerset v Gloucestershire – Friday August 16th
- Western Storm v Surrey Stars – Wednesday August 21st
- Somerset v Glamorgan – Saturday August 24th
- Western Storm v Yorkshire Diamonds – Wednesday August 28th
- Somerset v Middlesex – Friday August 30th
Deadline Five – Apply between 9am on Tuesday August 20th and 5pm on Tuesday September 3rd if you wish to enter the ballot for the following Specsavers County Championship matches:
- Somerset v Yorkshire – Tuesday September 10th to Friday September 13th
- Somerset v Essex – Monday September 23rd to Thursday September 26th
For more information please call 01823 425301 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Long Room and 1875 Club Members will shortly be notified by email of Premium Membership parking arrangements.Back to News