SCCC - Updated Coronavirus FAQs
Although the Office at Somerset County Cricket Club is closed to the public, some staff will still be working and will be available to answer telephone calls and respond to emails between 10am and 4pm from Monday to Friday.
However, to potentially save you time, we have taken this opportunity to answer the most frequently asked questions that we have received over the last few weeks:
Will the Club remain open?
SCCC is following the below operating policy until further notice:
- The Cooper Associates County Ground is currently closed to the public.
- The Club Office in the Andrew Caddick Pavilion is also closed to members of the public until further notice. Please note that response times may be slightly longer, and you may be transferred to a staff member’s mobile phone.
- Our enquiries email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) will also still be operational and staff members will be tasked with answering any questions that you might have.
- Stragglers Coffee House is CLOSED until further notice.
- The SCCC Shop remains closed. However, orders can still be placed online via the SCCC Shop web site. Please note that delivery time may be slightly increased due to our reduced staffing.
These operating measures will be regularly reviewed and any updates on this situation will be posted on this website and across our social media channels.
Can I use the Car Park during the National Lockdown period?
No, unfortunately to protect our players and staff and to also maintain site security, the car parks will be closed throughout this period.
Will Membership go on sale?
Somerset County Cricket Club are delighted to announce that Membership for the 2021 season will go on sale at 10am on Tuesday December 1st, 2020.
When will the 2021 fixtures be announced and will these be in front of crowds?
Fixtures for the 2021 season may not be available until the new year. As soon as we have confirmed dates, we will share these with you. In terms of whether crowds will be able to access, we must await further government guidance.
Can I buy Membership or Tickets for my friends and Family for Christmas?
At this stage, Membership and Ticketing packages for 2021 have not been released. However, you can purchase a 2021 Gift Voucher to the value of your choice by calling 01823 425301 (Mon-Fri, 10am to 4pm) or by visiting: https://ticketing.somersetcountycc.co.uk/Online/default.asp
I have a Christmas Party booked in December; will this still go ahead under revised measures?
Our Sales team are contacting all our existing bookers and will discuss your revised options dependent on government guidance.
Does SCCC offer a click or collect or takeaway service?
No, unfortunately we are unable to offer a click or collect and/ or takeaway service at this stage.
If your question is not answered on this page then please do contact us on 01823 425301 (Mon-Fri, 10am to 4pm) or email email@example.com.
We thank you for your continued patience and support, and hope that you and those close to you are safe and well.Back to News