SCCC - Updated Coronavirus FAQs
Although the Office at Somerset County Cricket Club is now closed to the public, some staff will still be working and will be available to answer telephone calls and respond to emails between 10am and 4pm from Monday to Friday.
However, in order to reduce their workload, and to potentially save you time, we have taken this opportunity to answer the most frequently asked questions that we have received over the last few weeks:
Will the Club remain open?
SCCC is following the below operating policy until further notice:
- The Cooper Associates County Ground is currently closed to the public.
- The Club Office in the Andrew Caddick Pavilion is also closed to members of the public until further notice. Please note that response times may be slightly longer, and you may be transferred to a staff member’s mobile phone.
- Our enquiries email address (email@example.com) will also still be operational and staff members will be tasked with answering any questions that you might have.
- Stragglers Coffee House is now OPEN. Check out www.stragglerscoffeehouse.co.uk for further details
- The SCCC Shop will be closed until further notice. However, orders can still be placed online via the SCCC Shop web site. Please note that delivery time may be slightly increased due to our reduced staffing
- Any events that were due to take place at the Cooper Associates County Ground between now and the end of 2020 have been postponed or cancelled.
These operating measures will be regularly reviewed and any updates on this situation will be posted on this website and across our social media channels.
The cricket season has now been reduced. Will I get a refund on my tickets that I have purchased?
More information can be found by clicking here
How will a reduced cricket season affect my Membership?
Please see the following information about your 2020 Membership
To download the Revised Application Form; please click here.
I have a gift voucher for the 2020 season, what should I do now?
We will be in touch with all gift voucher purchasers soon.
If your question is not answered on this page then please do contact us on 01823 425301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued patience and support, and hope that you and those close to you are safe and well.Back to News