THIRD DISABLED PARKING BALLOT NOW OPEN
2018 Match-Day Disabled Parking: Ballot Information
Somerset County Cricket Club will once again be operating a ballot system for the allocation of match-day disabled car parking.
The ballot system was introduced last season in order to make the booking process fairer, as well as giving more people the opportunity to book the available spaces.
Once the deadline for entering the ballot has passed, our disabled parking spaces will be allocated automatically at random.
If you are successful in being allocated a space for a particular match you will be notified by email or by telephone.
If you are unable to attend your particular match day you must notify us in advance so that your space can be re-allocated. If you fail to notify us of your absence on more than one occasion any subsequent spaces will be deleted and re-allocated.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE BALLOT
Deadline Three – Apply between 9am on Monday June 18th and 5pm on Friday June 29th if you wish to enter the ballot for the following games in the Vitality Blast, KIA Super League or the Tourist match:
- Somerset v Gloucestershire – Friday July 6th
- Somerset v Kent Spitfires – Sunday July 8th
- Somerset v Middlesex & Western Storm v Loughborough Lightning– Sunday July 29th
- Somerset v Hampshire– Wednesday August 1st
- Somerset v Essex Eagles – Friday August 3rd
- Somerset v Surrey – Friday August 10th
- Somerset v Glamorgan – Sunday August 12th
- Western Storm v Yorkshire Diamonds – Sunday July 22nd
- Western Storm v Lancashire Thunder – Thursday August 9th
- India ‘A’ v West Indies ‘A’ – Tuesday July 10th to Friday July 13th
Deadline Four – Apply between 9am Monday July 30th and 5pm on Friday August 10th if you wish to enter the ballot for the following Specsavers County Championship matches:
- Somerset v Essex – Sunday August 19th to Wednesday August 22nd
- Somerset v Lancashire – Tuesday September 4th to Friday September 7th
- Somerset v Surrey – Tuesday September 18th to Friday September 21st