Trade Nation Matchday Competition: Terms & Conditions
- Trade Nation retains the right to revoke this competition and the associated prizes at any time and in any circumstance where potential harm could occur to the activities or reputation of the Firm or partner Somerset County Cricket Club (SCCC)
- Successful competition entry is subject to meeting the following criteria:
- Entrant must follow Trade Nation on at least one social media channel and indicate this clearly on the entry form
- They must engage with indicated channel social media post in some form (including via like, tag, comment or/and share). Type or quantity of engagement does not affect the likelihood of winning.
- They must fill in all mandatory form fields clearly and accurately
- They must live within the UK. Whether the prize is deliverable to the location of the entrant to be confirmed by Trade Nation by reasonable means and it is at the discretion of Trade Nation to make the final decision where the deliverable location is in question
- One entry per person, per game only. Entrants that are found to have submitted multiple attempts will be disqualified.
- Entrants must pick up the notifying phone call (see section 7 for more details) with the phrase specified during the live stream. Trade Nation retains the right to select a new winner if they deem the phrase to be incorrectly stated or missing. The chosen phrase will be repeated a minimum of 10 times throughout the first half of the live stream to ensure that entrants have a fair and reasonable chance.
If the above criteria are not met at the time of awarding the prize, Trade Nation retains the right to revoke the competition result at any time.
- The prize awarded is at the absolute discretion of Trade Nation and is subject to change and/or substitution. However reasonable endeavours will be made to include the following
- A “smart” TV worth upwards of £400
- Pizza and/or food vouchers, worth upwards of £40
- 2 crates of Thatchers Cider, worth upwards of £12
- Trade Nation branded seating, worth upwards of £60
Any other items will be provided at Trade Nation’s discretion. If the winner has any concerns regarding the contents of the prize package, these should be discussed with a representative of Trade Nation or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of being informed of the prize win. Due consideration will be given, however the final decision rests with Trade Nation.
- Health and safety. Trade Nation bears no responsibility for the health and safety of the competition entrants or the winners.
- Responsibility for safe, sensible usage of the prize lies solely with the winner
- Delivery of the prize will be discussed ahead of time with the winner to ensure safe receipt
- Representatives of Trade Nation will take reasonable health and safety precautions, in line with government guidance
- Press and Media. Entrants of this competition agree to participate in media footage if they are chosen as a winner of the competition. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Audio recordings/streaming
- Promotional photographs
- Promotional video
Trade Nation will only use this footage in reference to the competition and/or the sponsorship of SCCC and will not use the winner’s details to promote their trading activities directly.
- Winner availability. The winner will be chosen from the pool of viable entries (see section 3) and best efforts will be made to contact them on the phone number provided by the entrant during the live streamed game. In the unfortunate circumstance that we are unable to make contact during the interval of the relevant T20 game, Trade Nation reserve the right to choose an alternative winner. Trade Nation’s decision is final.
Back to News