Tres-timonial Bike Ride Gets Underway Tomorrow
Marcus Trescothick’s Tres-timonial Charity Bike Ride begins on Monday.
The opening batsman will be undertaking the event in order to raise money and awareness for Children’s Hospice South West.
The bike ride will see Marcus and his team cycle from Keynsham to St Austell over the course of just five days.
The full itinerary is as follows:
- Day 1: Monday October 8th – Keynsham to Taunton
- Day 2: Tuesday October 9th – Taunton to Barnstaple
- Day 3: Wednesday October 10th- Barnstaple to Exeter
- Day 4: Thursday October 11th – Exeter to Plymouth
- Day 5: Friday October 12th – Plymouth to St Austell
Ahead of the ride Marcus said: “As part of my testimonial year I wanted to do something to help raise money and raise awareness for the Children’s Hospice South West. For me, raising awareness of the charity is the key thing. We need to keep letting people know about the great work that they do. Hopefully more and more people will get involved and help support this tremendous organisation.”
For more information or to donate please click here
To find out more about the bike ride click here
Back to News