Vitality Blast Tickets Now On General Sale
Tickets for our Vitality Blast matches scheduled for after the lifting of Lockdown on June 21st are now on general sale.
You are now able to purchase tickets for the following matches:
- Somerset v Hampshire: Friday June 25th
- Somerset v Middlesex: Friday July 2nd
- Somerset v Gloucestershire: Sunday July 18th
Tickets for our LV=Insurance County Championship and Royal London Cup matches scheduled for after June 21st will go on general sale from 10am on March 8th.
We also have a number of impressive range of matchday hospitality packages available for our fixtures.
You can also download our hospitality brochure below:
To reserve your place please select your preferred format below via Seat Unique:
Following the Government’s recent announcement regarding the roadmap for lifting Lockdown, Somerset County Cricket Club are pleased to announce our ticketing plans for this summer’s fixtures.
Fixtures to be played Behind Closed Doors: March to May 16th.
Fixtures scheduled to take place from March 2021 to May 16th, 2021 will be held “behind closed doors”.
Members and spectators will not be permitted access to the Cooper Associates County Ground under any circumstances.
These fixtures will be live streamed with exclusive content shared online with our 2021 Members.
50% Capacity: May 17th to June 20th
With reduced capacity crowds potentially returning from May 17th, 2021, Somerset County Cricket Club would like to announce preliminary plans on how the Club will manage this process.
Recent work undertaken at the Cooper Associates County Ground has identified that with social distancing measures in place, along with additional protocols to further protect the playing environment, the Ground will be able to hold in the region of 2,000 spectators.
Somerset County Cricket Club has a strong Membership base and eligible Members will be given priority access to these fixtures. As a result, fixtures scheduled between these dates will not go on general sale.
A Ballot process is scheduled to go live in April with priority given to the following groups:
- 2021 Early Bird Eligible Members (2021 Members who would be entitled to attend the fixture under “normal” circumstances)
- 2021 Other Members (2021 Members who purchased after the Early Bird window and also those would not be entitled to attend fixture under “normal” circumstances)
- Register your Interest Group (Supporters who have recently filled in an online form to gain priority access.)
- General Ticket Purchasers
To enter the Ballot, Members will need to opt into the 2021 COVID-19 Spectator Code of Conduct and subsequent amendment to the Ground Regulations. These updates will be published in due course.
Failure to agree or adhere to these regulations will result in removing you from the Ballot Process and/or ejection from the Cooper Associates County Ground.
BALLOT: STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- 2021 Eligible Members will be invited to enter ballots for individual match days scheduled at the Cooper Associates County Ground from W/C 12th April and if the planned easing of restrictions is continuing as announced by the Government on 22nd February. Members will be able to enter the ballot via an online form or by calling the main office.
- Premium Members will enter a separate Ballot but will also be able to opt into the Ground Ballot in the event they are unsuccessful.
- Ground Members will be allocated seats in the ground to adhere to social distancing measures. Club and One Day Category Status will be taken into consideration when allocating successful members from the Ballot.
- The Ballot for Matches to be held in May will close on Friday May 8th. The ballots for these fixtures will then be drawn at random on Monday May 10th and once the Government have confirmed the nation will progress into Stage Three from the May 17th .
- The Ballot for Matches to be held in June will close on Friday May 28th and drawn at random on Monday May 31st.
- Successful Members will be contacted via email or telephone and their seats allocated in the ground. Somerset will continue this process until all available seats have been claimed.
- Successful Members who have confirmed their attendance will be sent an E-Ticket which will be required to enter the ground on the match day. Membership cards will NOT be valid for these match dates. Additional important information which regards to the ground setup will also be included in this mailing.
100% Capacity: Matches from 21st June
Lockdown restrictions are due to be lifted from June 21st, 2021. As a result, fixtures scheduled beyond this date are due to go on sale as follows:
10am, Friday February 26th, 2021: Priority Access, Vitality Blast (T20) Fixtures.
2021 Members, those who have register their interest and previous purchasers will be sent a link and promo code to access the fixtures from Friday morning.
10am, Monday March 1st, 2021: Vitality Blast (T20) General On Sale
10am, Monday March 8th, 2021: LV=Insurance County Championship and Royal London Cup General Sale
Members and Spectators will need to adhere to the 2021 COVID-19 Spectator Code of Conduct and subsequent amendment to the Ground Regulations. These updates will be published in due course. Failure to adhere to these regulations will result in ejection from the Cooper Associates County Ground.
Covid-19 Rollback/Refund Policy
If the government guidance changes and restrictions are re-introduced, fixtures may be subject to change or a reduction in capacity. As a result, Somerset County Cricket Club have introduced a COVID-19 Rollback/Refund Policy.
Given the situation that we all currently find ourselves in regarding Covid-19, we understand that you may have a number of questions regarding the 2021 season. With this in mind we have created a comprehensive FAQs section.Back to News