Win exclusive hospitality tickets to our T20 Quarter Final!
At Cooper Associates we are very proud to be the ground naming rights partner of Somerset County Cricket Club.
As well as being partners of the Club, we are supporters too. The 2018 season so far has been a pleasure to watch, with a number of excellent performances. It has been fantastic to see Somerset challenging for the Specsavers County Championship title and topping our group in the Vitality Blast. We are all keeping our fingers crossed that there will be a successful conclusion to the season.
Ahead of the Vitality Blast quarter final against Notts Outlaws on Sunday August 26th, the biggest match of the season so far, we are delighted to provide Somerset CCC Members the opportunity to win exclusive tickets to the big game, and watch from arguably the best seat in the ground.
We are offering 8 lucky Somerset Members a pair of tickets to watch the match from the Cooper Associates hospitality box, situated on the first floor of the Somerset Pavilion, behind the bowlers’ arm. Each winning member will win a pair of tickets, with food and drinks also included. Please see the terms and conditions below for full details. If a winner has already purchased tickets to the match Cooper Associates will reimburse the member if they wish to part with their ticket(s).
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets simply email firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on Thursday 23 August, including your full name, telephone number and Somerset CCC Membership number. A draw will take place on Friday 24 August, with lucky winners notified that day.
Good luck in the competition and I look forward to seeing the winners on Sunday.
Cooper Associates Group
Terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to current Somerset CCC members only.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted as described and entry is restricted to one per member.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- All entries must be received by 11.59pm on Thursday 23 August 2018.
- The winners will be contacted by Cooper Associates by telephone or email on Friday 24 August. Should Cooper Associates be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, Cooper Associates reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as described available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
- Eight winners will win:
- Two tickets for the T20 Blast quarter final against Notts Outlaws at the Cooper Associates County Ground on Sunday 26 August. The match starts at 3.00pm.
- Use of the Cooper Associates hospitality lounge with food and drinks provided throughout the afternoon.
- The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the Cooper Associates County Ground, car parking, personal expenditure or incidental costs. If a winner has already purchased a ticket(s) to the match Cooper Associates will offer to reimburse the member for the cost of the ticket(s) at face value. Cooper Associates will pay the member on receipt of the ticket(s), up to a maximum of two tickets per winning member.
- Dress code to the event is strictly smart casual.
- The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner and their guest may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Cooper Associates.
- Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry. Entrants’ Somerset CCC membership number will be cross-referenced with Somerset County Cricket Club to ensure they are a 2018 season member.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Cooper Associates. Accordingly Cooper Associates may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Cooper Associates as a result thereof.