Jack Brooks to co-host live PCA quiz tonight
Join the PCA for its first ever Cricketers’ Quiz in aid of the Professional Cricketers’ Trust this evening, Friday March 27th.
Jack Brooks and Yorkshire’s Tim Bresnan will host the virtual trivia night which will be streamed via Instagram Live from 8pm and is open to anyone and everyone! Simply follow @thepca and @cricketerstrust on Instagram to make sure you can join in the fun.
Whilst daily life has changed immeasurably for most of us over the past few weeks, the role of the Trust has become even more important when it comes to supporting our community.
The players’ charity was created with the purpose of supporting PCA members and their immediate families when they need it most. Assistance can range from emotional counselling right through to funding for essential medical equipment.
Although you don’t have to pay to take part in the quiz, if you would like to make a donation, please text ‘TRUSTQUIZ’ followed by a space and then the amount you are happy to donate to 70085. This can be anything between £1 – £20, e.g. ‘TRUSTQUIZ 5’ to donate £5.
If you donate, make sure you send a screenshot of the thank you message in with your answers as you will then be placed in the draw to win a prize.
Rounds will include current affairs, sport and more, and our guest hosts will be sure to provide some light relief during what is a challenging time for us all.
Make sure you spread the word and we look forward to you joining us this evening!
How to take part:
- The Cricketers’ Quiz will begin at 8pm on Friday March 27th.
- Will be hosted on @thepca Instagram Live with guest hosts Jack Brooks and Tim Bresnan
- It will follow a simple format of five rounds with five questions per round and a tie breaker in the event of a draw
- The rounds will include questions from the PCA Players’ Committee and a picture round which will be posted on the Professional Cricketers’ Trust Instagram account ahead of quiz starting
- Simply email answers to email@example.com at the end of the quiz with a screenshot of your Text to Donate receipt if you wish to be in with a chance of winning a prize
- Participants have five minutes to send in answers after the final question and then the PCA team will have 30 minutes to mark all entries
- Hosts will then return live and read out the top five team names and announce the winner