Terms & Conditions
- 50% of the payment is a non‐refundable deposit.
- All catering (food & drink) must be ordered through the Catering Department of Somerset County Cricket Club.
- The numbers confirmed 72 hours prior to the event will be the minimum numbers charged.
- The management of Somerset County Cricket Club Ltd reserve the right to substitute any menu item at short notice to the same or a higher quality without prior notice.
- The management of Somerset County Cricket Club Ltd reserve the right to move your function to a more appropriate alternative site on the ground should your numbers drop to below an acceptable level. Prior notification will be given as soon as possible.
- Complete payment for all functions is due within 28 days days of notice or 72 hours before the event, should the booking be made within 28 days of the event.
- If the match is abandoned due to adverse weather, a refund of 30% from the package price will be made. This does not apply to the catering charge, which will be as normal.
- A final invoice for any extras will be sent following your event. This must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date.
No refund will be offered if cancellations occur less than 10 working days prior to your hospitality date.